About the fair
EXPOPOWER is one of the most significant events for the energy sector in Poland.
The presence of professional visitors is the key to success of the EXPOPOWER exhibitors. Therefore the fair opening was preceded by a broad-based campaign, aimed at inviting the largest possible group of professionals to this event.
Our databases of power engineering industry professionals include already almost 25,000 records. Our activities focused primarily on six groups of visitors, whose presence at the fair means the biggest benefit for the exhibitors:
- electricity distributors
- representatives of the power plants, CHP plants
- representatives of the electrical installation companies, dealing with construction, repair and service in the power engineering sector
- technical directors and senior power engineers of the industrial plants
- wholesalers of electrotechnical and electrical installation products
- designers of electrical and lighting installations
From our database addresses we distinguished about 1 500 VIP Clients. They are the key representatives of the power plants, contractors, technical directors and senior power engineers of industrial plants, as well as wholesalers and designers, who enjoyed our special attention and were offered additional benefits (assistance with arrival, accommodation, catering and WiFi access during the fair, for some of them also an invitation to the business evening).
The key visitor groups were reached directly - through BTL activities (telemarketing, e-mails and traditional mail with information about the fair and invitation to visit it), through the chambers and associations, through information posters in the electrical wholesales and through the media (advertising and information campaign in trade press and the Internet).
We issued over 76 000 free invitations, which were distributed among potential visitors primarily by sending individual letters, but also through the trade press, chambers and associations, and by providing them to the exhibitors so that their clients could have easier access to the fair.
Exhibition includes the offer of equipment and systems manufacturers as well as suppliers of equipment and ready-made solutions for the power industry.
At the trade fair in Poznań you will have the opportunity to explore market trends, exchange experiences and learn about the challenges and opportunities that the industry is facing.
- from Poland, Germany, China, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, the Netherlands, Ukraine and Russia
- from the following sectors: energy trade, heating, transmission of electricity and gas, acquisition of energy from renewable energy sources (wind farms and water plants, solar technology), manufacturing of lighting equipment, lighting technology, electrical engineering wholesalers, electrical equipment distributors,electrical engineering installers, energy sector constructionand electrical engineering construction.
EXPOPOWER fair is the meeting place for practitioners, experts and scientists. In this circle, at Expopower will be held a discussion on the ways of implementation of innovative solutions by means of science and business cooperation.